Coastal Valley Health is a Managed Services Organization providing chiropractic services within Federally Qualified Health Centers. We are currently recruiting for several full-time openings in the Central Valley area.
You will be working in a fully integrated atmosphere with other healthcare providers in a patient centered medical home. Location, equipment and training is provided. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to treat patients and not deal with the complexities of managing or owning the practice.
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnosis and chiropractic treatment for commonly occurring neuro-musculoskeletal conditions including subluxation complex;
- Self motivated, productive, and have excellent people skills.
- Conduct a patient history and chiropractic physical examination as clinically indicated.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise, lifestyle changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Plan with managers, and conduct lectures and training programs on chiropractic related subjects for staff, providers and patients.
Chiropractor Job Qualifications:
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers as provided by the American Heart Association.
- Mal-Practice Insurance $1M/$3M
- Computer competency.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a private practice associate or owner
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted California license.
- Bilingual a plus
Please attach complete resume to application.