Tasks for the Lead for PM Customer Service Representative will encompass:
- First and foremost, a superior Customer Service Representative by providing first class customer service to all Coastal Sunbelt Produce customers.
- Take and place orders for customers with detail and accuracy.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Refer customer issues to the appropriate department for quick resolution.
- Work with sales force to ensure quality customer service.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed.
Hours: Sunday to Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (Off days are Wednesday and Saturday)
The major responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Ensure CSR daily duties are being completed; answer any questions related to these duties; monitor and coach the team on a daily basis
- Monitor call volume and that CSRs are answering calls; assist as needed
- Complete duty sheet (if not already done) and balance the workload to ensure even distribution and daily rotation of duties; complete daily reports as required
- Partner with Customer Service Manager to cross train CSRs for their development
- Periodically check-in with each CSR to proactively address any concerns; address issues as they arise and keep Manager informed
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires a background check.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of two years prior supervisory experience in customer service required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in customer service
- Familiarity with call center tools and reports
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Personable, detail oriented, and possess ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be available to work Sunday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. (one day off during the week will be provided). Friday and Sundays nights are required
- College education a plus
Direct Reports: PM Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
The Coastal Companies
9001 Whiskey Bottom Rd. | Laurel, MD 20723