Coastal Staffing, has new positions available in Rochester, NY.
- A shift (5am- until Mandatory OT)
- Monday – Friday
About the position:
- Food Safety/Quality Assurance Auditor abide by regulatory authority compliance for food companies products.
- Responsible for the quality control aspects of raw materials and finished products
- Prepares reports on each test preformed for measuring quality, quantity and composition
- Computes formulas, percentages or production specific factors using chemical and mathematical procedures
- Assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards
- Sample and identify, if any, bacterial or non-desirable excess material
- Prepare graphs, charts and reports from test results
- Responsible for maintaining the long-term continuity of production and service quality
- Completes tests required for food product packaging
- Keep records of all tests that have been carried out
- Perform quality control analysis including tests and inspections of products and processes