- Expired: November 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Company: A member of the Lifespan health system, Coastal Medical is a primary care driven practice serving 120,000 patients across Rhode Island, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal costs. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
- Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental & vision benefits, a free life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
- Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings, and workgroups.
- Coastal Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and applicants for employment are afforded equal opportunity in every area of hiring and employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status.
- Per the Rhode Island Department of Health all existing and new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their flu vaccination upon hire.
The Position: We are currently in search of a Recruitment Specialist. The Recruitment Specialist's main responsibility includes organizing the ongoing recruitment and selection of qualified talent for open positions.
- This is an hourly, full time position with a schedule of 40 weekly hours, Monday through Friday.
- This position is located at our Corporate Office in Providence, RI.
- Employee parking is provided.
- Coordinates the recruitment process for non-provider employees including posting open positions within the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), screening and forwarding resumes, performing phone screenings, and coordinating/participating in interviews
- Assists in identifying the most qualified candidates for open positions and works with hiring managers to clarify job requirements and represent job opportunities in the marketplace
- Builds relationships with educational institutions/programs (e.g., with various universities, colleges, and training programs) in order to educate and engage students/graduates in Coastal opportunities and cultivate talent pipelines
- Maintains additional recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn, handshake, etc. for posting field-specific positions (i.e., HR, Finance, IT, etc.)
- Creates and continually assesses the effectiveness of Coastal recruiting strategies keeping current with the existing trends and market variations
- Works with the HR Team to identify areas of improvement to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to hiring managers and candidates
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least one year of additional training and experience in HR and recruitment
- Any combination of education and experience that is substantially equivalent is also acceptable
Why You Should Apply:
- We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development.
- Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Coastal Medical Joins Lifespan
BusinessView all jobs at Coastal Medical
Get fresh Recruiter Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.