Licensed Practical Nurse
- Expired: September 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Practical Nurse
The Company: A member of the Lifespan health system, Coastal Medical is a primary care driven practice serving 120,000 patients across Rhode Island, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal costs. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
- Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental & vision benefits, a free life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
- Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings, and workgroups.
- Coastal Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All employees and applicants for employment are afforded equal opportunity in every area of hiring and employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran or disability status.
- Per the Rhode Island Department of Health all existing and new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their flu vaccination upon hire.
The Position: We are currently in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse. The Licensed Practical Nurse main responsibility includes assisting one of the providers in delivering the best patient care possible in a pediatric setting.
- This is an hourly, part time position.
- This position is located at our Bald Hill Pediatrics office in Warwick, RI.
- Employee parking is provided.
- Holiday and weekend rotation is required.
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; lab tracking, assists in obtaining patient histories, vital signs, verifies medication lists, prepares charts, and pre visit planning
- Performs routine specialized procedures, such as EKG's, rapid strep and urine dips
- Maintains stock levels for medicines and medical supplies as needed
- Educates and advises patients on specified medical issues within established parameters
- Schedule, coordinate, and track patient referrals as needed
- Practices safety, environmental and/or infection control methods
- Answer phones as needed
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- RI License Practical Nurse (in good standing)
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience working as an LPN
- Familiarity with immunizations highly desired
- Strongly prefer pediatric experience but is not required
Why You Should Apply:
- We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development.
- Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Coastal Medical Joins Lifespan
AddressEast Greenwich, RI
HealthcareView all jobs at Coastal Medical
Get fresh Clinical Nurse LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.