Clinician Recruitment and Relations Specialist
The Company: Coastal Medical is Rhode Island's largest physician owned and governed medical group, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal cost. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
- Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes health & dental benefits, a free $10,000 life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
- Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings and workgroups.
The Position: We are currently in search of a Clinician Recruitment and Relations Specialist. The Clinician Recruitment and Relations Specialist's main responsibility includes implementing a Provider Recruitment, Support and Retention Plan for Coastal Medical practices and centralized programs.
- This is a salaried, full time position with a schedule of 40 weekly hours, Monday through Friday.
- This position is located at our Corporate Office in Providence, RI.
- Employee parking is provided.
- Creates and implements a recruitment plan based on strategic priorities and needs of the practices and centralized Coastal programs, such as Transitions of Care, Pharmacy, Diabetes Management and others as they emerge
- Establishes connections with local, regional and national Provider Preparation Programs
- Sources candidates from direct solicitation, contingent and retained search firms, attendance at career fairs and through various advertising and media channels
- Coordinates provider visits (clinical visits and social events)
- Prepares and guides Coastal practices in effective candidate engagement and interviewing
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Marketing with a concentration in Human Resources
- Experience in recruiting and employee engagement
Why You Should Apply:
- We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development. All employees are entitled to an annual professional development budget of $2000.
- Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Mentions Coastal Medical as Example of Innovative Health Care Model
Job Posted by ApplicantPro