The responsibilities of this position includes:
- Answering and screening phone calls, scheduling interviews.
- Greeting potential candidates and clients that come into the office.
- Having knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office.
- Acting as a liaison between recruiter and candidate to schedule interviews and follow-up phone calls.
- Calling all new applicants from Job Boards and TempWorks daily.
- Follow up with all candidates on a consistent basis.
- Administering drug tests, completing I-9 documents, processing E-Verify cases, checking employment history for gaps, and running background checks. Applicants should be 100% ready for an interview when they meet with the recruiter.
- Monitoring time clocks and correcting missing or duplicate punches. Reporting absences or irregularities to salesperson and recruiter.
- Placing ads (ZipRecruiter, Indeed, etc.). Reach out to candidates and encourage them to apply on our website.
- Assist with Social Media outreach efforts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Must be proactive and have strong listening skills.
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- ·Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- BS in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications (preferred)
- Experience with ATS preferred.
Work hours are from 8:00AM - 5:00PM with a one hour lunch break.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit a resume.