We are seeking KITCHEN STAFF to work temporary, part and full-time positions. You will assist in the preparation, cooking, presentation, serving and clean-up of meals in a kitchen.
APPLY TODAY with our FREE job and scheduling app GIGTRACKS on your phone and register "I want to work" Once your profile is complete our team will review, get you approved and then you will be ready to start making money!
Or: Forward your resume for further review.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Serve meals to patients or guests
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Basic Uniform Requirements:
- Plain White or Black Collared Shirt (Long Sleeved or Polo) or Chef Coat for Cooks
- Black Pants (NO Jeans, Sweats, Leggings or Workout Wear)
- SOLID Black Non-Slip Shoes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
We provide Temporary Staffing, Permanent Staffing, and Recruitment Outsourcing
Coastal Hospitality is more than just a temporary staffing company. We are a full-service staffing solution. Our Talent is Finding Yours.
Hospitality staffing for events through banquet staff, bartenders, kitchen staff and other event staff to supplement peaks in your business.
Direct hire solutions to assist with the hard to find positions as well as ongoing staff augmentation. All hourly and management levels.
Finding and hiring dependable employees can be exhausting. We can customize a hiring process that you can count on to find the best-qualified staff members.