The SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront is seeking a team orientated hospitality specialist to fill the role of Front Desk Supervisor. This supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the Front Desk functions and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Provide excellent guest service and enhance the guest experience
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all company and departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain knowledge of hotel features, amenities, services and all hotel departments.
- Answer phones, check guests in/out, make reservations, handle guest requests and coordinate groups
- Train, support, supervise and manage the performance of the front desk team
- Involvement in hiring, scheduling, progressive discipline, ordering departmental supplies, monthly inventories, departmental meetings
- Involvement in all hotel activities and offering support and assistance to all hotel departments
- Work to maximize revenues and minimize expenses
Candidates must be willing to work a varied schedule to include evenings, nights, holidays and weekends.
Physical requirements include: walking and standing for up to 8 hours per day; pushing and pulling up to 200lbs; lifting/transporting at least 50lbs: reaching; bending and stooping; and visually inspecting items.