Senior Fire Alarm Programmer- Lead Technician
Coastal Fire and Integration Systems is seeking an experienced EST3 Fire Alarm Programmer/Lead Technician to join our growing San Diego firm.
· Become part of a growing firm with a reputation for excellence in the industry.
· Work in an environment of open communication, continued learning, innovative thinking, and collaboration.
· We offer Outstanding Wages, Career Growth, Medical, Dental, PTO, and $$ Signing Bonuses $$
The Ideal Candidate Should:
· Possess EST 3 programming experience.
· Possess troubleshooting experience on EST3 FA systems.
· Possess computer skills.
· Hold a NICET fire alarm certification (NICET II Preferred).
· Possess a working knowledge of low voltage communication systems.
· Be able to travel to the job site, arrive on time, and be organized with safety gear, required tools and parts.
· Have good communication and analytic skills.
· Fire Alarm system programming associated with start-ups, changes, and modifications.
· Fire Alarm troubleshooting and repairs.
· Servicing, inspecting, testing, and installing of Fire Alarm Systems to the prescribed standards.
· Safety- Comply with company and OSHA safety regulations to ensure safe procedures in the workplace.
The comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position may be in excess of what is listed herein. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position requires visual acuity and listening ability. Individuals must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods of time. Individuals may be required to climb ladders and scaffolding and must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds. This position will on occasion require individuals to work in high places and small cramped spaces.
Individuals will be required to pass a background and drug test. A valid driver license and acceptable driving record are mandatory.
Coastal Fire and Integration Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Visit us at CFAIS.com