Richmond Hill company has an opening for a full-time Production & Shipping Coordinator. This position plays a pivotal role in the plant, communicating with Plant Management, Production, Sales, and Customers to ensure that our products are produced in accordance with customer and plant needs. Qualified candidates will have strong communication and organization skills, be able to handle multiple priorities, and place a high value on quality customer service.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review incoming orders from sales to assess production timeline, project priority, special needs, and viability of production in plant.
- Contact customer within 24 hours of receipt of the order packet.
- Review cover sheet and order packet to ensure that all information is provided. Communicate with sales to retrieve any missing information.
- Send the following day's daily production packages to the General Manager, Senior Plant Manager, and Plant Manager by the end of business each day.
- Review production templates, forms, and sheets to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Ensure that all production drawings contain pour dates and ship dates for all products daily.
- Schedule productions and communicate
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, including the use of personal protection equipment PPE.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities may be required as needed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer service minded.
- Prior underground utility experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic geometry and formulas.
To be considered for this position:
1) You must apply online at our website www.coastalemployment.net (ZipRecruiter applications do not transfer to our database)
2) Call the Savannah office to schedule an interview 912-777-6127 x 1001