Do you have customer service experience working in the LOGISTICS field? Do you have experience using RED PRAIRIE or similar logistics software? Are you looking for a full-time position that offers you excellent pay and benefits? Are you passionate about learning the exciting, in demand world of Transportation and Logistics? Do you have a positive, reciprocal, team based approach to delivering results? If you answered "yes" to ALL of the above questions, this may be the job for you!
We are seeking a motivated, high-energy Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join the team! As a member of the customer service team, you will be accountable for facilitating the customer order process through technology and personal interactions. You will execute tasks such as order creation, reviewing shipment documents, shipment monitoring, and reporting service trends. A role as a CSR is a gateway to a career of interesting challenges, celebrated victories, and limitless opportunities.
- Minimum of high school diploma or relevant work experience
- MUST have experience with Red Prairie software or similar software
- Minimum of one year customer facing work experience (fast food and/or retail is not considered relevant experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Solid planning and organizing skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 to 4 different programs simultaneously with multiple screens
- Strong solicitation skills
- High tolerance for stress
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone, email, and other forms of communication modes.
- Anticipate and identify issues and work diligently to resolve them.
- Verify orders for accuracy of all information
- Provide back-up support to team members in order to balance workload
- Understand the tools and technology used to perform daily tasks
- Accountable for meeting key factors in areas such as service and phone etiquette
- Consistent schedules and strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with Health Care Spending Account plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives our values of safety, integrity, respect, and excellence
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
For consideration, follow the below steps:
1) Apply online at www.coastalemployment.net (ZipRecruiter applications do not transfer to our database)
2) Call the Savannah office to schedule an interview 912-777-6127 X 1013
Coastal Employment, Inc.Full Service Employment Staffing Company. We believe in connecting the right person to the right job. Our passion is to build exceptional Employer/Employee partnerships.