We are seeking a Class A CDL jockey driver to move trailers and containers 4-5 miles between facilities in a safe manner. Full-time, lots of overtime! Starting pay is $16-18 per hour depending on experience.
- Yard moves form yard to door and door to yard
- Shuttle moves to and from our off-site yard about 5 miles away
- Breaking seals and placing them in the appropriate assigned location
- Follow all Safety rules and procedures
- Must have a valid Class A CDL.
- A minimum of two years of experience driving trailers.
- Responsible with equipment and vehicles.
- Clean driving record (no property damage accidents, or DUIS within the past three years)
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
- Must be results oriented.
- Must be customer-service oriented.
- Must be able to work in warehouse during downtime.
- Ability to take on other types of assignments as necessary.
1) You must apply online www.coastalemployment.net (ZipRecruiter applications do not transfer to our database)
2) Call the Savannah office to schedule an interview 912-777-6127 X 1001