We are looking for a General Manger of Retail to join our growing team!
Responsible for managing sales performance and identifying sales opportunities: develops overall store strategies and tactics to achieve sales, exceptional customer service and operational performance goals; fosters a positive culture and work environment while managing and developing top talent and ensures maximum sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must adhere to all Company standards of conduct
- Management of opening and closing procedures
- Accountability and management of cash handling procedure
- Employee training, develop top talent, provide constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals
- Lead, motivate, inspire, and coach employees to create a customer-centric environment resulting in a memorable and positive customer experience
- Build and increase customer retention, foster strong relationships, and develop brand awareness and loyalty
- Deliver exceptional customer service by observing, listening, interacting, and following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction and issue/complaint resolution
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet customer needs
- Recruit, hire, and train all store employees in coordination with Human Resources policies and procedures
- Oversight and management of store merchandising, daily operations, collaboration with marketing, and overall execution of store and company standards
- Responsible for performance management of all employees in partnership with Human Resources
- Attend and participate in manager meetings and engage in ongoing education and professional development as well as other pertinent meetings.
- Participate in networking, community service and educational events and to foster positive relationships within the community
- Manage State and Local Government Auditors and Law Enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits
- Responsible for facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including proper upkeep of phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock, and supplies
- Act as a Change Champion, initiating and supporting positive change and development as well as team-building and management of consistent community service activities
- Ensures Inventory Management is both compliant and run consistently per regulatory and company standards
- Ensures store and team compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the following: Inventory reporting, employee reporting,and packaging
- Responsible and accountable for store PL and controllable expenses
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers
- Store scheduling and staffing
- Attendance of posted scheduled hours is required at the store locations; however, additional availability outside of that schedule may also be required (e.g. meetings,deliveries).
- Physical duties may be required including but not limited to the following: lifting and moving boxes, inventory, and/or equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related fields is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in roles of exceptional leadership, management, communication, and training skills in a customer-centric sales environment
- Previous management experience required
- Must be able to obtain State approved credentials and pass criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast; calculating, multitasking, attention to detail, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or
- Retail Cannabis
- Weave POS platform experience preferred
Coastal Dispensary LLC
Why Work Here?Coastal is a licensed cannabis business focused on the legal and compliant sale of products to adults in California. Coastal's mission is to provide premium cannabis products through a community focused approach, in a safe and responsible manner in order to promote a healthy, happy lifestyle. Coastal holds retail, delivery, manufacturing and distribution licenses and is quickly becoming a trusted, dominant player in the growing cannabis industry.
Coastal is the premium Central Coast cannabis retailer and we are quickly expanding operations and growing our brand throughout the region.