Participate in the handling of branch teller transactions based on operating policies and procedures and in compliance with all regulatory requirements. Superior customer service will be required in handling all transactions. A proactive focus on efficiency, timeliness and sales/referrals to ensure all customer needs are satisfied. Will be responsible for floating between all of Coastal Bank & Trust's locations when necessary.
- Superior customer service – Basic principles such as greeting each customer, smiling, using the customer’s name, ensuring accuracy of all transactions and thanking each customer for their business.
- Perform all duties of a paying and receiving teller.
- Accurately handle all transactions – balancing of the cash drawer
- Answer all account related questions for the customer
- Cross sell all of the Bank’s products and services
- Research outages and customer account issues
- BSA Compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to complete teller training in the required time frame
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and other basic office machines
- Ability to perform basic math problems
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and provide support to the team
- Capability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to speak fluent English
This Job Description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
Coastal Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member FDIC