We are CoastHills Credit Union, one of the largest Credit Unions on the Central Coast. Our employees are an important part of the CoastHills experience. Not only are we committed to serving our members, but we’re also involved in helping our local communities. After all, this is our home too! If you enjoy a professional work environment and truly want to make difference in people’s lives, we encourage you to apply for the position below…Position is located in our Santa Maria headquarters.
Member Services Officer – Full Time
You will assist CoastHills Credit Union to achieve its mission to make a difference in our neighbors’ lives! You will accomplish that by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members.
Some of the responsibilities of the job are;
· Performs basic teller transactions, such as but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments as stated in the Office Procedures Manual (OPM)
· Prepares and processes transaction requests by telephone and mail
· Prepares authorized account changes
· Processes money orders, traveler’s checks and other services
· Explains, promotes and cross sells Credit Union services, products, programs and investment opportunities
· Cross-sells Wealth Management services as well as e-statement account conversions
· Proactively responds to members’ inquiries and requests using product knowledge
· Assists in completing forms and documents
· Resolves errors, member problems and/or complaints in a timely manner
· Accurately balances cash and coin and maintains appropriate cash level within limits
· Accurately operates a variety of office equipment and machines
· Follows policies and procedures related to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Customer Identification Program (CIP) to ensure daily compliance with current regulations
Some of the requirements of the job are;
· A minimum of 1 year of customer service
· Punctual and regular attendance
· Work cooperatively with others
· Knowledge of English usage, grammar, punctuation, and spelling
· Ability to listen effectively
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as interest, dividends and percentages
· Ability to apply addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division concepts using whole numbers,
· common fractions and decimals
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
· Ability to be bonded
· Ability to work cooperatively and establish and maintain effective work relationships while performing duties
· Ability to organize work efficiently in order to meet deadlines
· Ability to perform duties accurately and timely, with frequent interruptions
· Ability to promote and maintain a positive image of the Credit Union to members and employees
· Ability to operate a variety of office equipment and machines
We offer great benefits including, very generous PTO, low premium health insurance, 401k matching, and more…
If you are motivated and team-oriented, here's your chance to work where every day is Another great day!
Please apply at:
CoastHills Credit Union
Why Work Here?Our employees are an important part of the CoastHills experience. Not only are we committed to serving our members, but we’re also involved in helping our local communities. After all, this is our home too! If you enjoy a professional work environment and truly want to make difference in people’s lives, we encourage you to apply with us! It may be the first step toward a long and fulfilling career with CoastHills.
We offer great benefits including, very generous PTO, low premiums health insurance and 401k match. We’re involved in helping our community.
Santa Maria, CA