Member Services Officer 3-Operations Spec.
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
Under the direction of the Call Center Supervisor, the Member Services Officer 3 – Operations Specialist performs a variety of member transactions and performs advanced problem resolution. Provides a high level of responsiveness to member inquiries by phone, email, or in person. Promotes and maintains a positive image of CoastHills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, and skills required of this position. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Responds to member problems and requests, when necessary; assist with completion of forms and documents.
- Opens and closes new membership accounts, trusts and special accounts.
- Processes request to close business membership accounts.
- Opens and closes IRAs, trust and special accounts and perform transactions on such accounts.
- Performs a variety of duties related to death claims.
- Performs advanced problem resolution and account adjustments.
- Resolves complex member complaints, transactions and errors.
- Performs quality control of branch documents to ensure compliance and minimal audit exceptions.
- Assist in coordinating and training employees for required branch training.
- Assists in completing forms and documents.
- Resolves errors, member problems and/or complaints in a timely manner.
- Proficient with ExForex to process foreign currency requests.
- Assists members with MFA Resets.
- Uses M3 to respond to member text messages through Mobile App.
- Assists members with ECM requests processed through SWBC.
- Monitors and assigns LSI tickets in LSI Service Link website.
- Assists members with Web Bill Pay in Partnercare Program.
- Responds to member correspondence through both CU Email groups.
- Assists in the training of new employees in the eBranch.
- Performs MSO 1 and MSO 2 essential functions as needed.
- Regularly attends and participates in in-house training.
- Performs duties as assigned by management and may be assigned to work at any location.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
One year of customer service and/or cash handling experience in a retail or banking environment.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Successful completion of core competencies certification within six months of hire.
Knowledge of consumer and real estate loans, including processing and funding.
Successful completion of Member Services Officers 2 and 3 certifications prior to beginning in position.
Knowledge of Credit Union products and services highly desirable.
Other Skills and Abilities
Operates a variety of office equipment and machines.
Ability to travel, attend, and participate in training and meetings at various locations.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EEO STATEMENT:
It is the policy of CoastHills to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CoastHills conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by CoastHills where appropriate.
CoastHills Credit Union
AddressSanta Maria, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?