Breast-Ultrasound Tech - Traveler
Applicant must have at least 3 years of continuous breast US experience.
12/3/19 Start Date
13 week assignment
This position may require duties including lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds, pushing and pulling more than 40 pounds, and requires pushing patients in wheelchairs, sitting for prolonged periods of time, frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching and occasional balancing and stooping. Good visual and auditory acuity as well as good manual dexterity and the ability to be readily understood are essential. Must be able to work in an environment with multiple deadlines and priorities. Perform high quality Ultrasound Imaging and invasive Ultrasound guided procedures. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Screening/Diagnostic Breast ultrasound
• Breast ultrasound biopsy procedures
• Breast ultrasound guided localization's
• Required: Associate’s Degree
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
• Required: Graduate of an ARDMS approved program or equivalent, in the specialty of Breast and a current CPR card. ARRT (BS) will be accepted with 5+ years of experience in Breast Ultrasound.
• Preferred: Graduate of an ARDMS approved program or equivalent, in the specialty of Breast and a current CPR card.
• Required: 3 years’ experience in breast ultrasound
• Preferred: 5 years’ experience in breast ultrasound
Specific Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required
• Excellent communication skills, customer focused high attention to detail, able to prioritize tasks and meet any deadlines, able to work in a team environment with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Medical Terminology pertaining to mammography and breast ultrasound
• Computer skills essential for working within multiple software programs, EPIC, Magview and PACS