IMMEDIATE HIRE: Entry Level Sales & Marketing
Red Mountain Events, Inc Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OVERVIEW: We are hiring extroverted professionals to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for portraying our firm and our clients to the public with professionalism and positivity. Your goal is to connect with customers in the local market and ignite interest in the promotional packages our clients offer.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
• Increase brand awareness through various marketing strategies
• Persistently pursue opportunities to promote products
• Creatively adjust product presentations to customer needs
• Build rapport with potential new customers
• Track and report sales daily
• Participate in training sessions
• Offer feedback and suggestions based on the successes and failures of particular approaches
WHY YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
• You’re hungry to grow in your career
• You have outstanding communication skills
• You love being part of a team
• You’re a goal setter with ambitious dreams
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit
• You’re proactive about finding answers
• You’re tenacious and resilient
• You have a positive and professional attitude
As a part of our firm, you’ll enjoy unlimited career growth and earning potential. You will have networking opportunities at your fingertips and you’ll enjoy ample bonuses that recognize your performance. Apply today.
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply today: customer service, retail, merchandising, sales, direct sales, marketing, communication, hospitality, public relation, business, digital marketing, restaurant, server, bartending, cashier, real estate
Follow us on Instagram!
Check out our Website!
Red Mountain Events, Inc
RME, Inc is a growing marketing firm in the Greater Birmingham, AL area. Focusing our passion on cultivating people, we've been able to grow an award winning team and reach unexpected mile markers for our clients!
BusinessView all jobs at Red Mountain Events, Inc