We are seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Sales Support Function:
· Coordinate with Sales Staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Manage customer account services through quality checks and follow-ups.
· Identify and resolve all client concerns and complains.
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints. Record details of actions taken.
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
· Follow up on order status with customer. Follow up on customer interactions.
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically (e-mail) and/or by fax.
· Update and maintain mailing lists.
· Assist with completion of necessary reports as requested.
· Keep update the file with Certificate of Exemption of Sales Tax.
· Coordinate and prepare the submission of estimates, quotes, Work Orders and approvals for all sales, including wholesale, retail and service and/or repair.
· Keep all sales processes documented.
· Track sales progress to avoid problems and maintain customer satisfied.
· Maintain sales department database records.
Operations Support Function:
· Support receiving and shipping of orders; documenting any discrepancies.
· Maintain records of equipment serial numbers and shipping details on file and computer system.
· Assist with repair estimates progress.
· Maintain ES/PM schedules, if needed.
· Issue purchase orders and quotes to purchase.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and QuickBooks
Coast To Coast Medical Inc
Fall River, MA