We are seeking a Machine Operator
· Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
· Perform safety checks on every machine.
· Keep records of intermediate or final products using a MRP system (computer/barcode scanner).
· Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
· Perform raw material and machine setups (staging, sanitation, calibration, etc.) to start a production cycle.
· Control and adjust the functions and settings of processing equipment (e.g. flows).
· Troubleshoot problems during processing operation.
· Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running.
· Apply Quality assurance procedures.
· Feed the necessary raw material to semi-automated machines.
· Inspect production to ensure they meet requirements.
· Can train OJT fellow associate.
· Food manufacturing background preferred.
· Two years of experience working in a production environment.
· Operators are required to have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
· Working knowledge of complex processing equipment and measurement tools preferred.
· Operators need to be able to lift 50 pounds and work on their feet, while using tools to perform repetitive actions, for a 8-10 hour shift.