Bilingual Customer Service Representative - On Site
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the general supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests; processes customer orders, changes, and returns according to established department policies and procedures; provides timely feedback to the supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
· Interfaces with customers via telephone, written correspondence, fax, web, and/or electronic mail to respond to routine inquiries and resolve concerns.
· Investigates, analyzes, and resolves outstanding issues to achieve customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for following through and bringing issues to closure.
· Completes transactions including simple adjustments.
· Maintains complete accurate documentation of all customer interactions.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Time Management.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Teamwork Orientation.
· Technical Capacity.
Education and Experience
Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, typically:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1-3 years previous customer service experience or 2 years support related experience.
· 1-3 years previous logistics experience, working with freight and forward warehousing.
· Bilingual English/Spanish.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel.
· Highly self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task well.
· Able to absorb and apply new and changing information.
· Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance.
· Effective communication in written and oral form.
· Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to read and interpret policies, procedures, invoices, and customer files.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics.
· Proficiency in data entry.
· Ability to work independently with initiative.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, patient, and diplomacy.
· Command of general computer applications, including Microsoft Suite.
· Sit for sustained periods of time on a daily basis.
· Perform tasks requiring intermittent reaching, bending, stooping, standing, and walking.
· Requires ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds.
· Sustain frequent movement of the fingers, wrists, hands, and arms.
· Filing and retrieving documents from 4-drawers-cabinets 5 feet high. Must reach above shoulder for 2 drawers or crouch to reach lower drawers.
An integral part of Southern California’s restaurant, baking and food industries, Coast Packing Company was built on consistent quality and customer relationships that span generations. Within the trade, Coast is known for its line of quality shortenings and oils, backed up by both superior service and unsurpassed value.
Coast Packing Company’s number one status isn’t solely a statement about its size. While the numbers are significant, the company’s growth has not fundamentally changed its status as a family business that continues to live by the handshake.
Coast Packing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Family Owned Environment!
Coast Packing, a closely held corporation, is the number one supplier of animal fat shortenings in the Western United States. The company didn’t get there overnight. Coast Packing has been a quiet leader in the Southwest for nearly a century, growing and evolving in a way that now seems almost quaint. But when the bottom line includes considerations like quality, reliability and transparency, everything becomes easier to digest. An integral part of Southern California’s restaurant, baking and food industries, Coast Packing Company was built on consistent quality and customer relationships that span generations. Within the trade, Coast is known for its line of quality shortenings and oils, backed up by both superior service and unsurpassed value. Coast Packing Company’s number one status isn’t solely a statement about its size. While the numbers are significant, the company’s growth has not fundamentally changed its status as a family business that continues to live by the handshake.
3275 E. Vernon Ave. VernonVernon, CA