- Responsible for conceptualizing, maintaining, and executing the CfRN marketing & communications to both internal and external patrons across multiple channels
- Develop communication content and assets, including brochures, presentations, videos, reports, blogs, concept notes, grant proposals, web content, and social media posts.
- Serve as the primary liaison Marketing & Communications Associate for CfRN to ensure an effective presence at all events and successful integration of CfRN overall work.
- Manage the relationship with direct mail provider and website manager to coordinate and implement mailings.
- Coordinate communication projects from inception to completion, working with editorial, design, and media to ensure projects are completed on time and in line with requirements.
- Maintain editorial calendar to ensure all program communication activities are coordinated, including things like internal and external publications, speaking engagements, program events, and digital and social media campaigns.
- Develop and maintain program content library to provide access to approved content for things like messaging, impact statements, and stats.
- Implement tracking systems in response to all marketing campaigns /mail.
- Research and evaluate new communications and marketing tools as needed.
- Ensure proper and best criteria are used for mailing distribution lists, recognition opportunities, event materials.
- Maintain and grow contact lists for direct marketing campaigns, newsletter distribution, and event invitations.
- Provide reporting and updates to leadership about CfRN events.
- Take photos at events post on the website and social media pages
- Draft and implement (i) welcome letters, (ii) thank you/acknowledgment letters to donors, and(iii) other correspondence to be signed by senior leadership and any other correspondences required by CfRN. (iv)content marketing campaigns, including social media posts, web content, and email marketing campaigns.
- Write press materials including pitch letters, press releases, and fact sheets, and work with journalists, bloggers, social media influencers and new media (i.e. podcasters) to secure media placements.
Required Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 experience in marketing and communications disciplines, with clear experience in developing strategies and leading successful communications campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal/collaborative skills with staff and counterparts at all organizational levels and with external partners.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proactive, creative, and detail-oriented with an intense drive for results and impact.
- Excellent initiative and follow-through and project management skills.
- Knowledgeable about different forms of print and digital media and comfortable with conducting research.
- Experience working with, or passion for nonprofits is welcomed.
- Full-time employment
- Compensation competitive and based upon experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance provided
- Position located in Manhattan, NY
- Start date ASAP
Please submit a brief cover letter with your resume detailing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
CfRN is an Equal Opportunity Employee.