Sr. ColdFusion Developer
Coalesce Holdings, LLC is seeking a Sr. ColdFusion Developer to work on Enterprise Application Development and ongoing application maintenance in the AWS Cloud for Coalesce customers.
Location: Memphis, TN. Will consider remote applicants.
- Overall 5+ years of Enterprise Application Development experience with ColdFusion.
- Experience working with CFC's, Custom tags and ColdFusion frameworks.
- Experience in AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, MySQL, and MS-SQL
- Experience in AWS CloudFormation
- Must have basic networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment – team player.
- Experience working in a Sprint based Agile environment.
- Experience with monitoring of Enterprise Applications for performance, uptime, and security.
- Well versed with secure coding practices and exposure to code analysis tools to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with deploying applications in the AWS cloud
- AWS DevOps or AWS Solutions Architect Associate certifications preferred
- Security+ or CISSP, CCSP, CCSK are good to have
- Experience with DevOps, Configuration Management & Security testing tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS CodeDeploy and AWS CodeCommit
- Exposure to application hardening
- Proactively monitor the application and develop heartbeat monitoring scripts/processes for application, email & database.
- Attend to help desk service requests and respond to/resolve tickets based on agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Escalate unresolved issues to technical team and take proactive steps to avoid customer escalation.
- Develop hot fixes for application issues.
- Handle application version updates.
- Generate reports based on data pull requests.
- Follow configuration best practices to manage all components of the application (software code, database & AWS infrastructure)
- Document all code changes to production.
- Document and track all system change requests and enhancement requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- US Citizenship Required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software development: 1 year (Required)
- Coldfusion: 5 years (Required)
Company is a leading developer of software solutions and compliance-centric technology for hundreds of customers throughout the US. The company has a track record of success in the custom software, systems and security compliance industries. This is an opportunity to make an impact with a growing company that has already established itself as the preferred supplier to hundreds of customers throughout the country.
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate in a positive and effective manner regarding technology and compliance requirements with a geographically dispersed team.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
In addition to competitive salaries and a great work environment within a business-casual office, we provide Health Insurance, a generous paid time off package, and paid holidays.