Technical Service Representative I
- Expired: March 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for assisting customers, sales managers, distributors and strategic marketing partners in maintaining proper records of technical inquiries, complaints, and training. Satisfactorily follows up on customer inquiries or complaints in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains Customer/ Account Database and schedules new customer trainings.
- Documents calls and responses in the SalesForce Application. Initiates all paperwork/forms for product returns for replacement and investigation.
- Communicates with customers on interim actions and final resolution for outstanding problems in a timely manner. Ensures customer satisfaction with products and service.
- Provides assistance to technical Service Team for closure of open Cases, with in-bound and outbound calls.
Experience working in Outlook, MS Office and Databases, e.g. SalesForce programs preferred. Should have the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service phone skills are required. Good typing skills a must for quick data entry.
The ability to communicate articulately, in English, both verbally and in written materials is required.
Use of good judgment in decision making, problem solving and dealing with people. Ability to recognize the importance of accurate documentation and proper closures to Cases/Complaints/RGA.
BusinessView all jobs at Coagusense Inc.