Executive Assistant - North America
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoachHub is ready to hire a full-time, highly organized Executive Assistant to our Global Vice President of People. Working closely with the Global VP of People on a daily basis, you will coordinate and co-manage all meetings, communications, and tasks, and be ready to assist in all matters that require their attention. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in supporting a senior level executive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You are high energy with a fun-loving, approachable attitude, yet you are an accomplished professional gifted with the ability to handle challenging situations with grace and tact with an extreme sense of urgency and proficiency. You are also able to handle sensitive and confidential matters with unwavering integrity and ethics at all times.
Reporting to the Global VP, People, the person in this role will be exposed to wider business context, be part of a tight knit team and learn/use adjacent skills to run special projects for the Global VP, People and members of the People Leadership Team.
- Proactively maintain calendar and daily schedule, fielding and prioritizing requests
- Handle emails and communications and thus, communicate with both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Organize People Team functional meetings; e.g., People Leader meetings, People Team All Hands meetings etc.
- Providing support on: logistics, invites, agendas, slide decks, catering, meeting notes and action items.
- Manage all travel and expenses in a proactive, fiscally alert manner.
- Assist in coordination for various events, with a strong emphasis on Leadership events - virtual or in person.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Manage ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Attend People Team and executive level meetings, document discussions and distribute action items.
- Coordinate and host group meetings, meals and management team off-sites, including the need to engage/liaise with others and align schedules / cadences.
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the CoachHub team.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a tech/SaaS environment is preferred, at least 3+ years of proven success supporting a senior level executive in a fast moving and high growth environment
- Experience/ familiarity supporting a People (HR) Function preferred
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple worldwide time zones related to scheduling and other deliverables as assigned.
- Highly professional, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Incredible time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize.
- If located in the NY area, be able to work on-site as needed in our NY office, plus off-hours availability for questions, meetings, projects and/or errands.
- Focus on customer service at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding project and event management skills.
- Highly competent with all Google Suite/Workspace applications preferred and/or Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications .
- BA/BS degree preferred.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn's Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to 'help organisations to unleash their people's full potential' attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 500 'CoachHubbers' hailing from 63+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world's leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest.
BusinessView all jobs at CoachHub