Level 3 Crane Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35 to $55 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are currently seeking a Level 3 Crane Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, repair, and maintain cranes and other specialized equipment.
- Provide the required skills and knowledge to perform repair and maintenance on cranes and other specialized equipment with minimal supervision.
- Provide basic to intermediate troubleshooting and diagnostic skills with minimal supervision.
- Provide the skills and knowledge required for disassembly and assembly of cranes and heavy equipment.
- Have intermediate working knowledge of powertrain, electrical and hydraulics associated with cranes.
- Provide assistance where required on larger repair projects, and be able to work as part of a cohesive team.
- Perform all types of hydraulic hose repairs.
- Be capable of setting up crane units for test purposes and repairs.
- CDL Class B driver's license required.
- Welding experience a plus (AWS D 1.1 certified preferred.)
- Hydraulic hose repair experience preferred.
- Previous experience as a crane technician.
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical & electronic systems.
- Knowledge and ability to read & interpret schematics in electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic applications.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic to intermediate IT skills for proper record keeping of work orders and maintenance.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check, and maintain a drug free workplace.
- Technician to provide basic tools (company will provide specialty equipment.)
- Must be able to follow safety procedures & lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms, coveralls & winter gear provided along with cleaning service
- Service trucks provided for company time and may be available for personal use when necessary
- Tool and work boot allowance
Coach Truck & Tractor LLC
2103 2nd Ave W Suite 2Williston, ND
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?