My client, a well known, social activist-owned Multi-State brand known for extreme high quality and innovation, has an Brand Ambassador role to fill as part of its Oregon Sales and Marketing efforts. Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be very well trained and supported as the face of this great company and its moving story. If you have cannabis experience as a patient, consumer and within the industry please read on and consider applying.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key conduit of the sales and marketing team for company.
- Represent the cannabis brand at scheduled pop-up events, trade shows, local dispensaries, budtender training, conventions, and local events.
- Educate consumers on company's products, be a key knowledge point, answer questions regarding product. Be aware of competitors and the market.
- Be the company story, product and brand expert for store managers and budtenders, building relationships and a true knowledge base about company's products and brand.
- Aid the Brand Manager by reporting back with customer feedback and assisting in marketing events or sales.
- Review and make adjustments to in-store product and displays.
- Push the brand mission, and educate consumers and retailers about the brand. Drive sales at local events and retail locations.
- Follow up after each demonstration, providing reports and feedback to the Brand Manager.
- Continually strive to improve industry and knowledge.
- Assist Brand Manager in all areas of Product Quality Control and management of product inventory.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- MUST HAVE VALID OLCC MARIJUANA WORKER PERMIT
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, Microsoft Suite
- Able to Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED diploma
- Extensive knowledge on Cannabis and experience in Retail
Expect to Work - Tuesday - Saturday + occasional Sundays, Part-Time
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for the position, please send a cover letter and resume.
Proud to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.