- Expired: September 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoStaff is looking for an experienced HR Professional with a strong focus on benefit administration to join our PEO/HRO team!
The HR Generalist / Benefit Administrator is responsible for performing administrative HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR Management and HR Business Partners in supporting our clients and worksite employees. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, health bill reconciliation, 401k administration, on-boarding, employee relations, leave administration, and compliance, while ensuring data accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administers various human resource programs for all assigned clients
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Benefit Administration; new hires, life events, employee changes, terminations, open enrollment, claims resolution and employee benefit inquires
- Monthly Health Bill Auditing
- Health Bill Issue Resolution
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- COBRA Administration
- 401(k) Administration
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration and Leave of Absence (LOA) tracking
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration
• Setup and maintain online benefit enrollment portal for assigned clients
• Assist with coordinating and Annual Open Enrollment for assigned clients
• Unemployment Claims tracking and participate in hearings as necessary (Multi-State)
• Back-up for Workers' Comp Claims Administration (Multi-State)
• Medical Support Notice Administration
• Background Check Administration
• Payroll administration as required
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field of study
- PHR (SHRM-CP) / SPHR (SHRM-SCP) or other recognized Human Resources Certification a plus
- 3-5 years of HR or related experience
- Experience with HRIS systems and PEO experience a plus
- Technical / Accounting knowledge a plus
- Provide excellent customer service and analytical support in the delivery of HR and benefits programs
- Advanced knowledge of benefits
- Excellent organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of pertinent state and federal HR regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Positive, upbeat attitude and approach
- Proven track record of taking initiative and being a team player
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels at the client organization, i.e. Owners, Executives, Managers, Staff, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn our PrismHR HRIS system
CoStaff Services, L.L.C. offers a competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information on our company please visit www.costaffservices.com. Flexible / Remote work schedule available.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.