Senior Software Engineer / Applications Developer - Back End
CoSolutions is seeking a Back-end Software Engineer / Applications Developer for an opportunity in Herndon, VA. You will be an integral member of a large enterprise-wide program team supporting a leading intel agency on a contract that provides mission critical, cutting edge and highly technical software / application development, enhancements and O&M support and maintenance tasks for mission critical intelligence systems and applications.
We are specifically seeking a Back-end Developer responsible for creating the business logic and services between the UI and the back end, and the functions and operations performed on the data (relational and unstructured).
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met. Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Coordinates software system installations and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Specifically seeking middle tier or back-end developers responsible for creating the business logic and services between the UI and the back end, and the functions and operations performed on the data (relational and unstructured).
Required Qualifications include:
- 8 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Spring Boot, Java
- PostSQL and PL/pgSQL
- JUnit testing
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.