Network Operations Specialist - Jr
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoSolutions is seeking qualified applicants for a Network Operations (Netops) Specialist Junior opportunity in Pearl Harbor, HI. Be an integral part of an enterprise-wide team on a contract that provides full lifecycle support to the Navy's worldwide secure and classified networks.
- Monitor the infrastructure and network by responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate.
- Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services.
- Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in general IT
- High School diploma
- Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance
- Certifications: IAT Level II; Must possess an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) network support certand/or an Operating System (OS)/Application cert such as CompTIA Network+, MTA, MCSA, or a MCTS cert for Enterprise Services. Preferred cert: CCNA Routing and Switching.
Join an award winning, experienced and dedicated team of federal contractor professionals specializing in IT, software engineering, cyber IT, intelligence support, customer service and mission critical training. CoSolutions, an SBA-certified Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), provides mission critical 24/7/365 support to its federal agency customers worldwide and maintains a high-quality staff of cleared and credentialed technical SMEs.
We are proud of our consistent, outstanding Glassdoor reviews. You will find CoSolutions values each employee's unique outlook and expertise. Our employee benefits are comprehensive, competitive and are a highly touted part of our total compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation/sick/other paid leave, paid holidays with floating options, vision, Flex Spending Accounts, life insurance & AD&D, 401K with a 4% match (with immediate vesting!), access to Percipio eLearning, training & education reimbursement, referral bonuses, and additional voluntary benefits such as pet insurance and LegalShield / IDShield. Annual performance reviews and a company wide recognition platform allow CoSolutions to reward your success as a teammate and celebrate successes within your career.
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at CoSolutions
Get fresh Network Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!