IT Specialist - Senior
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoSolutions, Inc. is looking for a Senior IT Specialist to join our team in Kaneohe Bay, HI. Be an integral part of an enterprise-wide team on a contract that provides full lifecycle support to the Navy's worldwide secure and classified networks.
NOTE: This is a 100% on-site position with no ability for remote/virtual work due to the sensitive nature of the work and collaboration of the program team.
- Perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting to maintain optimum IT system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installations of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with cyber team members.
- Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, IT systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol (IP), Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
- Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Experience: 10+ years of general IT experience including experience with:
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
Clearance: Active TopSecret
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field.
- Active DoDD-8570 IAT Level II Certification (CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
- One or more of the following: Active Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) OR Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
- Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to lift light to moderate equipment as needed for job.
Be a part of CoSolutions and join an award winning, experienced and dedicated team of federal contractor professionals specializing in IT, software engineering, cyber IT, intelligence support, customer service and mission critical training. CoSolutions, an SBA-certified Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB), provides mission critical 24/7/365 support to its federal agency customers worldwide and maintains a high-quality staff of cleared and credentialed technical SMEs.
We are proud of our consistent, outstanding Glassdoor reviews from current and former employees! Part of CoSolutions' culture is to ensure that, while all our employees are working hard to bring their "A" game to work every day, they are also learning a lot, comfortable in their work environment, and enjoying the camaraderie of their teammates.
Our employee benefits are comprehensive, competitive and are a highly touted part of our total compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation/sick/other paid leave, paid holidays with floating options, vision, Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs), life insurance & AD&D, 401K with employer matching and immediate vesting, access to eLearning, training & education reimbursement, referral bonuses, and additional voluntary benefits such as pet, accident, and cancer insurance as well as LegalShield / IDShield.
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at CoSolutions
Get fresh Senior Information Technology Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.