1443 - Tier II Systems Help Desk Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoSolutions, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Technician for an upcoming contract.
**Contract is pending award**
- Provide corrective action and diagnose problems through phone, electronic communication and in-person support.
- Provides technical support to end users on a variety computer, software, printer, web, and mobile device related issues.
- Identify, research, and resolves technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution though the DHA approved ticketing system.
- Provide Tier II support to end users for either Personal Computer (PC), server, or applications and hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
- Simulate or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce current and future user problems.
- Interact with the DHA ServiceNow & AFNET Remedy Trouble Ticketing system to documents issues and resolutions.
- Provide support for Video Teleconferencing program.
- Maintain/troubleshoot Network Connectivity issues.
- Support DHA Global Service Center with installing, maintaining and securing clinical workstations with the DHA Standard Desktop Image. Install and configure PC-based medical application client software.
- Perform basic PC hardware troubleshooting.
- Support Refresh of IT/Medical IT Asset Hardware by deploying new computer equipment to MTF staff.
- Provide support in installation of clinical end user devices, network devices, and peripheral devices.
- Assist Tier III teams with installing medical applications and servers.
- Assist Tier III teams with troubleshooting and resolving problems with MTF Infrastructure, IT Shared Services, and medical applications/servers.
- Provide support in maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery program.
- Provide support in LAN/WAN/PC/Server-related security program.
- Support MTF with Video Teleconferencing program.
- Manage functional application of an automated call distribution system.
- Maintain library of current scripts, software media, and licenses.
- Provide support in installation of clinical end user devices, servers, network devices, and peripheral devices.
- Provide support in network upgrade and expansion as needed.
- Interface with base communications squadron personnel as needed.
- Perform the following Information System Security functions for the MTF network, IT Shared Services, and MTF
o Assist Tier III teams in applying software updates, security patches and DISA STIGs
o Assist Tier III teams with mitigating vulnerabilities
• Complete and maintain currency of 6 MDG required training
IAW DoDI 8570, contractor must maintain a minimum of CompTIA Security +certification. The contractor must have demonstrated extensive knowledge, competencies, technical skills, and abilities to support the configuration, maintenance and operations of network infrastructure and functional systems components, hardware and software on a large Military Treatment Facility campus. The contractor shall be professionally certified in a related discipline and maintain currency on new technologies and/or applications to support 6 MDG information technology operations, requirements and systems integration
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable”. Contract personnel must communicate effectively, both verbally and written in English, and demonstrated ability to lift up to 40 pounds. Contract personnel may be required to travel to 6 MDG and/or partner facilities via privately owned conveyance as part of official duties.
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at CoSolutions