1245 - Project Manager (Onsite)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Job Overview:
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
Five (5) Years of experience in a supervisory position managing a workforce of 12+ who implement, maintain, and support information systems, preferably AV/VTC, on a large network.
Five (5) Years of experience in analyzing, designing, and troubleshooting automated information, preferably AV/VTC, systems
Must have and maintain active DoD Secret clearance
Extensive knowledge of industry-standard audio-visual and VTC technology environment
Strong written and oral communications required.
Strong customer service and relationship management skills. Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
Strong motivation to maintain knowledge and stay apprised of latest trends and best practices in the AV industry
Proficient with the use of the suite of Microsoft products to include but not limited to MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, and MS Visio.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- PMP Certification
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressHoopes Landing, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at CoSolutions