1006 - Customer Service Representative
CoSolutions Millington, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoSolutions, Inc. is actively staffing Customer Service Representatives.
Candidates will support the My Navy Career Centers (MNCC) to provide Tier 1 support for Sailors, Recruits, Navy Families, Reservists, Retirees, Veterans, and the general public. The MNCCs are charged with delivering the highest quality customer service to the Navy's greatest asset – its Navy family. The multi-channel MNCC Contact Centers serve as the one-stop shop for entry into Manpower, Personnel, Training, and Education (MPT&E)’s complex environment for personnel services worldwide. The MNCC Contact Centers address issues, field Sailor, Family, and Command questions, and provide self-help access in a user-friendly environment. This effort is designed to enhance the Service Member experience by leveraging people, processes, and technology in a knowledge-rich environment to maximize available information through multiple contact channels while minimizing the volume of phone calls requiring agent-directed support.
- CSR is a pivotal role within the Contact Center who receives, investigates and resolves customer inquiries originating from phone, e-fax, email, chat, and other communications channels.
- CSR responds to customers using the customer’s preferred method of communication and does so in a courteous and timely manner.
- The efficient utilization of various software applications is an essential part of this role, including internal and external websites, telephone systems, CRM applications, and other resources.
- Ability to quickly gain rapport with customers, identify customer concerns, and leverage documentation and CRM systems to address customer requests.
- CSR enters applicable supporting information into systems and web forms on an application via computer.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication to communicate effectively with others and explain complex actions taken regarding customers’ service requests.
- All transactions must be conducted accurately, courteously, and in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma (minimum) or Associates degree (preferred).
- DoD Secret (Interim or higher)
- Four (4) years, OR
- Three (3) years with Associates degree, OR
- Two (2) years with Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in customer service and responding to requests for information.
- Contact center experience preferred.
- Must have 24/7 availability
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
- Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
- Ability to lift light to moderate equipment as needed for job.
CoSolutions is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at CoSolutions