- Posted: over a month ago
CoSchedule is the marketing industry's leading provider of content calendars, content optimization, and marketing education products. CoSchedule products empower nearly 100,000 marketers to complete high-quality work in less time. We are recognized with accolades from Inc. 5000, Gartner's Magic Quadrant, and G2Crowd, who cite rapid growth, fastest implementation, and best support. We're doing all of this from right here in North Dakota. Are you ready to join us?
Here, you will work with some of our region's most innovative engineering and product minds. They will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Our customers include some of the world's largest brands, and everything you do here affects thousands of consumers. When we push code, our customers notice and LOVE what we do.
What’s the opportunity?
At CoSchedule, you will be a software engineer who will work on an exciting product with a highly collaborative team. Our team is reimagining what it means to be an efficient and organized marketer. Here, you will work with some of our region's most talented engineering and product minds. As a vital member of our company, you will work closely with leaders and members of other teams. You will be part of our multidisciplinary product teams, where you will build the back-end and front-end systems and work closely with UX/UI designers, product managers, and other company leaders.
What will I be doing?
As an engineer you will:
- Contribute to technical plans and architecture
- Integrate with new and existing APIs
- Collaborate directly with product designers
- Write GraphQL queries and mutations
- Conduct code reviews
- Ship awesome code. Every. Day.
- Write tests
- Work with Quality Assurance engineers
What skills do I need?
- Computer Science (or related) education or experience, preferably building Saas products.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Experience developing and using APIs.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Why work with us?
- A fully-paid employee benefits package with Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Fully-paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water – all the hydration you need
- Time to Recharge - Unlimited PTO and 7 US company holidays
- $500 annual learning allowance
- Free faxing! (For all your faxing needs)
- The unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries
- Company-supplied MacBook Pro
- $250 annual wellness allowance
- Maternity and paternity leave
Our tech stack:
- Front-end applications built with ReactJS, NextJS, and EmberJS
- Back-end APIs build with NodeJS
- We are currently evolving our architecture to adopt GraphQL APIs to represent our data model
- We host our services on Amazon Web Services and use services like RDS, Amplify, Aurora, S3, Cloudfront, and Lambda
- WordPress plugins that enable our users to have better integration with CoSchedule Products
- End to End testing with CypressJS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?