McDonald's restaurants located on the Westbank are looking for customer friendly individuals with leadership ability that can work early mornings and late nights.
- Manage team members of restaurant
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in fast food, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Managers must lead the shift professionally and run great operations.
The requirements and responsibilities include:
- Food safety
- Quality food production
- Internal and External Communications skills
- Daily maintenance and cleanliness
- Managing team members
- Consistent hospitality towards all customers and Safety/Security
- Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift and taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards.
- Personal growth
- paid time off
- great opportunity for advancement
- uniforms provided
- accredited training classes
- free meals
- tuition assistance and working for a world class brand
Hourly rate up to $14.00 per hour with experience and/or an advanced degree.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org text 504-655-6692 for an interview.