Night Equipment Staff - Smashbox Studios Brooklyn
- Posted: over a month ago
Smashbox is known throughout the industry as a hub for world-class photographers and directors to shoot important content for major magazines, ad campaigns, music & entertainment projects and brand visuals. We are always looking for Night Equipment crew members to join our dynamic team. The average shift is approximately 10 hours and starts around 2pm. In this role you will:
- Pack and unpack outgoing/ incoming Equipment orders
- Test all outgoing equipment for full functionality
- Drive company vehicles to/from job sites and sub vendors
- Prepare client estimates as necessary
- Assist clients with questions and troubleshoot concerning photography/film equipment
- Answer phones, emails, texts and communicate with staff and clients
- Collaborate and partner with Smashbox Studios leadership, departments and staff
- Assist in maintaining functionality and appearance of the studio and building
- Familiarity with barcode scanning systems and general inventory experience
- Computer and G-Suite literacy
- Willing to work in a 24/7 Environment
- Drivers' License with clean driving record and familiarity with cargo vans, sprinters and cube trucks
- Previous photo and film equipment knowledge a PREFERRED, including digital and computer equipment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly organized environment
- Physical condition necessary for warehouse operations; Lifting and moving heavy equipment 50 - 100lbs
- Awareness of high-end customer service requirements
- Excellent communication, effective time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude and dedication to excellence
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and team player
- Ability to work on-site and follow Covid Safety Protocols.
- Client satisfaction and job accuracy
We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, and employee discounts as well as PTO.
About Smashbox Studios
Smashbox Studios is a premier photo and film studio in Los Angles that regularly hosts photo shoots, film shoots and events for photographers, producers and celebrities. Davis and Dean Factor, great-grandsons of Hollywood cosmetics legend Max Factor, founded Smashbox Studios in 1990. The enterprise expanded to include a photo studio, modeling agency and production company. Born out of the Studio, Smashbox Cosmetics launched in 1996.
CoCreativ partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color, Smashbox Studios and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including e-Commerce photo studio facilities, on-site photo production, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve all categories including fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment worldwide.
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?