Beauty Retail Designer
- Paid Time Off
Job Title: Retail Designer
Company: Industrial Color
Job Type: Full-time
As a Retail Designer you'll collaborate with our Visual Merchandising and Store Design team under the guidance of the Store Design Manager. Your role will involve translating ideas into visually stunning realities, encompassing everything from graphics and architectural design to 3D rendering and fixture creation. From concept to execution, you'll work on a diverse range of projects, including shop-in-shops, free-standing stores, pop-up events, and trade shows. Experience in the beauty arena is a huge advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, design, graphic design, or a related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in graphic and store design, preferably in the retail or beauty sector.
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), SketchUp, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- AutoCAD skills are preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong technical acumen in creating structures and displays.
- Exceptional attention to detail and layout design skills.
- Proven ability to prepare files for production and adhere to file management protocols.
- A passion for creativity and innovation, thriving in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Combine graphic prowess with architectural insight to develop graphics, architectural drawings, 3D renders, and presentation boards that communicate design intent, construction details, and merchandising concepts.
- Collaborate effectively within a dynamic team, while also demonstrating the ability to work independently and proactively on assigned tasks.
- Manage multiple projects, ensuring their timely completion and maintaining a sense of urgency when required.
- Contribute to the development, adaptation, and execution of new design concepts for retail fixtures, store layouts, displays, graphic applications, and more.
- Create 3D renderings and design intent drawings for internal reviews, vendor communications, and local store execution, using your expert SketchUp skills.
- Prepare flawless print-ready files for prototype production, maintaining consistency and adhering to naming and storage protocols.
- Maintain organized files for easy retrieval and uphold brand consistency across all touch-points .
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and internal teams, demonstrating excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and tools, integrating new insights into your creative process.
- Salary range 85K-95K per year with PTO & benefits package.
- Exciting and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Work with a talented team on high-impact projects.
CoCreativLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Beauty Retail Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.