Systems Architect Engineer: MBSE Modeling Cameo/Windchill SysMIL OOSEM
CoAspire, LLC Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CoAspire has won a NAVAIR SBIR PHII as a prime contractor and will be developing Tactical Missile components involving a Lockheed program. We are seeking a part time ($140 hour if experienced) Systems Architect (SA) to support institutionalization of MBSE and implementation to develop this CoAspire program in a MBSE environment using Weapons OSA. The role requires significant hands-on experience with Cameo (preferred) or Windchill. Experience with SysML and OOSEM is preferred. Experience Modeling and architecting weapons and/or sensors is strongly preferred including working with NAVAIR engineers and programs. Work location is primarily in Orlando, Florida but other locations will be considered based on experience and willingness to travel.
You must be able to obtain an interim DoD SECRET security clearance and be a US Citizen.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
• Perform weapon open system architecture design and partitioning.
• Perform System functionality definition including system states and modes, and anti-tamper and cyber security design features.
• Conduct Model based performance simulations to determine the impact of requirements changes on system performance/behaviors.
• Define system design for software requirements, FPGA functional interfaces, bus loading, and mission planning features.
• Perform System analysis related to Safety of Flight (SOF) modeling and requirements provisions.
• Generate/maintain Open System Architecture Management Plan (OSAMP), Software Assurance Plans, and Program Protection Plans.
• Perform supply chain management activity for specification generation and anti-tamper and cybersecurity provisioning.
• Generate ICDs and verify compliance of supplier designs and capabilities.
You must be able to obtain an interim DoD SECRET-level security clearance and be a US Citizen.
Experience architecting weapons and/or sensors is strongly preferred.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The part-time employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a DoD SECRET - level government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
CoAspire is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
CoAspire, LLCWhy Work Here?
CoAspire is a prime contractor and subcontractor to the USG. We are led by veterans focused on our employees and our customers.
CoAspire is a rapidly growing small business specializing in serving the federal government. Come and join our team! https://coaspire.com/
4031 University DriveOrlando, FL