Software Programmers and Engineers C++ AI ML
CoAspire, LLC Fairfax, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $50 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are seeking two part-time Software Engineers/Programmers with versatile programming skills to become an integral part of our team. You will develop and code for multiple projects to advance software solutions for Department of Defense contracts, to include tactical missiles and other DoD applications. The ability to obtain and maintain a US DOD Secret clearance is required. This could grow into a full-time position with CoAspire. Hourly pay varies with experience and skills. Part time W2 with 401K employer match.
We have recently won two contracts that will provide an opportunity to demonstrate your versatile programming and engineering skills with a small team and lots of responsibility. We are looking for talented professionals who want to grow with a dynamic, small team doing exciting, cutting edge programming and engineering in support of our nation's defense. You will be working on projects that involve AWS, PTC, and major defense contractors. An interest in aerospace and missile applications is a plus.
- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages, with an immediate need for C++ programming skills and other versatile programming skills.
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- Have experience working in a Digital Engineering environment to include CAD, PLM, MATLAB, MBSE, etc.
- Obtain training in PTC DE software and AWS Solutions
- Interest in growth into Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications
- Previous strong experience in programming, software development, MATLAB, or other related fields
- Knowledge of C++ Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform SWIL and support HWIL activities
- Strong attention to detail
- Initial work is remote, eventually on site based in Fairfax City, Virginia
- AA degree required, BS degree in Computer Science preferred with certifications
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a US DOD SECRET level clearance
CoAspire, LLCWhy Work Here?
CoAspire is a prime contractor and subcontractor to the USG. We are led by veterans focused on our employees and our customers.
CoAspire is a rapidly growing small business specializing in serving the federal government. Come and join our team! https://coaspire.com/
4031 University DriveFairfax, VA