Software Engineer - Solutions Architect (Journeyman)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Software Engineer - Solutions Architect (Journeyman) with expertise in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software development to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying PLM computer application software and specialized utility programs. You must be a US Citizen and have and maintain a DoD SECRET Level clearance. You will have to perform your work onsite at our facility in Fairfax, Virginia.
You must design and implement business solutions for the US Navy's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enterprise involving Siemens Teamcenter® PLM software and integration/migration of other applications and services within the DoD. You will recommend design solutions to streamline implementation of customer requirements, coordinating with a cross-functional team including customer and vendor representatives.
- Analyze user needs and develop PLM software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Must have a BS/BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- Or an Associates degree with an additional 4 years of experience or a HS diploma with an additional 6 years of experience.
- Must have a DoD IAT Level 2 Certification
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
CoAspire also has two other similar positions open for a Program/Project Analyst (Junior Position). If these positions are of interest, please mention in your response that you are interested in applying for the Program/Project Analyst position.
This requirement is for someone who:
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
9401 Mathy DriveFairfax, VA
Get fresh Cloud Software Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.