CoAspire needs one highly qualified SharePoint Developer to bid for a full-time position supporting the US Justice Department in downtown Philadelphia at their facility on Chestnut Street. The position is expected to be filled in the September 2019 time-frame. This is a one year contract with four option years. This is not a SharePoint Administrator position, this position requires strong developer skills and a US Citizen who can pass a thorough DoJ background investigation.
CoAspire is a prime contractor to the US Government and has had great success in finding qualified software developers to solve government challenges.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The chosen candidate will be submitted for review by the DoJ, CoAspire has not yet won the business. CoAspire will review all of the resumes submitted and will down-select the candidates and submit their background information (not contact information or name) to the government. A successful candidate must be highly self-motivated, require little supervision, and have with demonstrated experience throughout the SharePoint software development life cycle.
· US Citizen capable of passing a Department of Justice Background Check
· 5+ years of professional development experience using SharePoint, with client facing.
· Experience in using SharePoint Forms and SharePoint Designer
· Extensive experience with implementing workflows.
· Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of the box SharePoint functionality.
· Ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part(s) using a combination of workflows and web development technologies.
· Works as a SharePoint developer, web developer, and SharePoint strategist and maintain responsibility for supporting needs of various business groups and driving enduring results back to clients.
· Develops, enhances. tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications and interfaces that support business units. Supporting the development of technical solution documentation and training.
· Design. maintain, improve, integrate, and develop online SharePoint solutions using latest version. including internal and/or external web sites. Plan. lead, and execute SharePoint and other Net web development tasks.
· Works with end users to develop and modify SharePoint sites. Captures requirements, develops site content framework and SharePoint web parts. Trains end users and updates SharePoint tools and objects in response to evolving user needs.
· Works independently to identify and execute maintenance and upgrade activities for assigned SharePoint sites.
· Develop solutions to urgent business problems, leveraging existing tools and services wherever possible and otherwise building them as custom applications.
· Ability to leverage expertise in time management to complete assignments independently and effectively.
· Ability to estimate work and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Database design and data management
- Minimum 4 Year technical college degree with a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of related SharePoint Developer experience is required
- Must pass a demanding DoJ background investigation.
Where performance under this contract/task or delivery order/call requires contractor personnel to have access to Department of Justice (DOJ) information, systems or facilities, contractor personnel will be subject to the background clearance requirements of Homeland Security
Presidential Directive (HSPD)-12, OMB Guidance Memorandum M-05-24, FIPS Publication 201 and DOJ policy implementing HSPD-I2 requirements.
Background clearance requirements are determined by the risk level of each position, type of access and length of access required. Further information on background security clearance requirements applicable to contractor personnel proposed for performance on this
contract/order/call may be obtained from the Contracting Officer.
All contractor personnel must meet the DOJ Residency Requirements. He/She must have lived in the United States three of the last five years immediately prior to start of performance on this contract/order/call, and/or worked for the United States overseas in a federal or military capacity, and/or be a dependent of a federal or military employee serving overseas.