CoAspire is hiring one full-time Business Data Analyst II employee who will be a Data Management Lead supporting a Federal Department in Downtown Washington, DC. Successful applicants must be US citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance and potentially a SECRET-level security clearance in the future. This is a full-time position, with full benefits, and a starting annual salary of approximately $85,000 annually. This is a great position for a very smart, mature BA/BS college graduate with 5 years experience who can effectively and quickly analyze information, and directly support the Program Manager and work closely with a team in the successful provision of quality control support.
This position requires on-site support at a Federal Department in Washington DC in support of policies and programs.
This position requires an individual who is task and detail-oriented, energetic, flexible, process-oriented, adapts to changing requirements and process, and an excellent multi-tasker. You will be responsible for making posting assignments to the processing team, ensuring quality review, completion of assignments by the team, developing and compiling metrics about team assignments and their performance, daily reporting of postings related to exclusion requests, objections, rebuttals, surrebuttals and decision memos, and completing multiple diverse tasks simultaneously. The Data Management Lead also reports progress to the Program Manager and the client on a daily basis, as well as in various ad hoc and routine data reports.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, capture requirements and ensure products meet requirements, are quality-reviewed, and are delivered on time. Experience with Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and advanced Excel skills are also necessary.
This position requires on-site support for a Federal client in Washington DC in support of policies and programs of the Federal Agency. The Data Management Lead will support the on-site Program Manager and work in a lead role in the successful provision of support to the client.
- Deliver posting assignments to the team on a daily basis ensuring they have assignments and are not idle
- Guide less experienced business data analysts
- Work closely with Program Manager and other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
- Support Program Manager to identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product and operational efficiency
- Develop status reports on team performance Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Experience leading projects as a Project Manager
- Experience in working independently with minimal guidance and exercising mature judgment
- Experience with prioritizing the workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience with requirements and process documentation
- Experience with data analytics and industry trend analysis
- Experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience in a process-oriented environment
- Experience determining/developing metrics that measure productivity of various aspects of team performance
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – strong emphasis on Excel skills
- Federal or DOD experience preferred
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to use process and productivity metrics to support the development and coordination of a key regulatory and review information management structure, including development of stewardship to ensure information integrity, quality, and consistency
- Ability to comprehend and document business requirements, functional requirements, and system touchpoints, including management-driven requirements, reporting and dashboard requirements, and workflow requirements for business processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 5 years professional experience