- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Co-operative Plating Inc., located in the City of St. Paul, is searching for an Office Administrator. We are a financially strong and customer focused company. All members of our team are expected to work effectively with each other as well as customers and suppliers. Behaviors such as maintaining a positive attitude and courteous demeanor to support a respectful, professional work environment are essential.
The Office Administrator is a key position within our front office staff. We are looking for a team player who can pro-actively problem solve and handle a diverse set of tasks at a fast pace. A positive, customer friendly, and “can do” attitude is critical.
The main responsibilities for this position include providing strong executive support to the President & CEO and senior management, managing general office duties (purchase order creation, document creation, office supplies management, etc.), employee benefits administration and travel/event planning. On a backup basis to our Plant Controller: executing bookkeeping functions including A/P, weekly payroll (Kronos), 401k processing, and G/L entries in QuickBooks. Additionally, provide backup support to our Accounts Receivable process.
Competency with QuickBooks and Excel software is key. Kronos payroll system experience a significant plus. We currently use Office365, SharePoint, and Microsoft productivity suite software.
SPECIFIC SKILLS and DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Direct executive level support for President and senior management including calendar management, travel, personal requests, and various other duties as needed
- Organize and prep for management meetings, employee recognition events and other company functions
- Serve as backup resource for plant controller and accounts receivable positions.
- Oversee purchase order process (including office supplies) and execute journal entries in QuickBooks.
- Positive, decisive, “can do” attitude
- Strong sense of urgency and organizational skills – personal drive is essential
- Strong multi-tasker
- Close attention to detail and accuracy
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change – quick learner
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization in support of company objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks is key and Office365
- Working knowledge of Kronos, a plus
- Must have reliable and accessible transportation
- High level of confidentiality is required
- Good problem-solving ability
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, results driven, and collaborative environment
- Organizing files, invoices, purchase orders and receipts
- Ensuring all calendars are accurate and organized
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and events
- Booking travel arrangements for executives
- Greeting clients and visitors when they arrive at the office
- Answering phone calls and responding to voicemails and emails
- Ensuring the office remains clean and organized
- Operating and maintaining office equipment such as computers and copiers
- Checking and maintaining office supply inventory, ordering new supplies as needed
- Researching and evaluating the potential of new office technology purchases
- Writing reports and preparing presentations, as necessary
- 3+ years’ experience in front office support or similar responsibilities.
- Strong personal computer knowledge
- Experience in bookkeeping, preparing balance sheet and cash flow statements a plus
- 1+ Years Event Planning
- 2+ Years’ experience with financial, payroll and productivity software (Kronos, QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365 preferred)
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Experience working within a smaller, “hands on” management team helpful
- Associates degree in Business or Accounting. Significant experience in above requirements will also be considered.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
- This is a full-time position. Standard hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm although at times there will be a need for after-hours work for reasons such as employee events, owner support, or information requests.
ANNUAL COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $50-60K annually
- Company profit sharing retirement plan
- 10 paid Holidays and 3 PTO days
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance benefits
- Short term disability
- Life insurance policy
271 Snelling Ave NSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!