Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) (Occupational Medicine) / Part time/Full time
Tracy, Manteca, CA
Medical Group in Northern California is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team. Our group is an established, physician-owned and well-respected provider of occupational medicine in Northern California.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
· Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program.
· Current State Licensure.
· Will work under the direction of the Physical Therapist.
· Ability to assess and re-assess/modify care accordingly.
· Must be comfortable treating patients without direct supervision.
· Must be able to follow plans created by the Physical Therapist including manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and neuromuscular re-education.
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*
Please visit our website at www.yourcomppartners.com for information about our company.