Mechanical Design and Process Internship-Meas
CNPC USA is a subsidiary of China National Petroleum Company, and serves as the North American headquarters. Our goal is to provide innovation, research and development of innovative technologies for Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.
CNPC USA is actively seeking creative, innovative, best-in-class experts to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity for an internship in measurement group. The intern will be responsible for test fixture design, assembly fixture design, manufacturing documentation and procedures. The intern will also support technicians and engineers with daily activities.
- Conduct all business activities in agreement with CNPC USA core values.
- Fixtures to improve and standardize Mfg processes.
- Fixtures to improve tool functionality.
- Processes and procedures for Mfg quality control.
- Experiments to improve reliability of sensors
- High aptitude for mechanical design
- Strength of Materials
- Ability to understand Mfg processes.
- Detail Drawings and GD&T
- Currently enrolled in a Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Tech or related.
- Must be an upperclassmen in undergrad or graduate student.
- Must provide a current, unofficial transcript with online resume (as proof of good academic standing) when applying for this position to be considered.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States of America
This job operates in an office and laboratory environment.
While performing duties of this job the intern is regularly required to stand and walk; reach and pull with hands and arms, and lift up to 50 lbs. The use of equipment to assemble and dissemble drilling technology.
The vision requirements include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. This job also requires the ability to read and understand ideas in writing as well as oral and written communication.
Local travel between CNPC USA Houston locations may be necessary.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
CNPC USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cnpc Usa CorporationKaty, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView All Cnpc Usa Corporation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.