Director of Sales - Europe, Africa & Russia
Cnc Software Inc Tolland, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20,000 Monthly
The Regional Sales Director is an independent, self-motivated business leader with the entrepreneurial flare and proven experience to deliver above plan results with responsibility for identifying new markets, potential opportunities, as well as fostering key relationships with resellers and partners in pursuit of the company’s overall strategic initiatives. In this highly visible role, the successful incumbent will work to expand sales capabilities in the region while ensuring successful commercial and technical support to our existing customer base, acting as a liaison to coordinate both US-based and/or local resources to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
This position requires deep expertise, proven sales leadership, and a track record of success growing sales for technology-based products or services. The selected candidate will join our existing market team and will be able to work remotely, with travel to resellers and partners as required. As part of our hands-on organization, this role will provide useful, sales analysis and metrics whenever possible to inform our sales strategy and evolve our processes. This position reports directly to the Chief Market Officer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets (forecast by country, reseller reviews, lead generation, and customer service scores) for the territory.
- Manage the sales pipeline across all channels (OEM, Reseller networks and Direct sales) and lead the end-to-end sales process.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for the EMEA region, ensuring proper market research and analysis to achieve optimal representation for Mastercam on a country-by-country basis.
- Ensure successful pricing and sales incentive management, working to maximize profit and revenue on a per sale basis.
- Provide Resellers/Partners with pro-active sales support and/or technical resources to positively impact quotes to end customers.
- Support Resellers/Partners as needed at marketing events, sales calls, or meetings, providing support in the close of new business.
- Successfully manage territory manager(s), establish performance objectives and feedback. Work to incorporate on the job learning, training, or career development as needed or applicable.
- Serves as a role model, demonstrating company values in the delivery of sales goals or company initiatives.
- Collaborates with Product, Applications, Finance, Legal, and the Marketing team to ensure that new product launches or initiatives are properly supported by the sales force.
- Actively participate in trade shows and marketing events. Actively supports cross-functional initiatives that promote our resellers and their services to customers, aids resellers in their ability to connect with end customers.
- Manages the operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the department.
- Serves as the sales subject matter expert (SME) within the organization.
- Evangelizes sales initiatives, incentives or programs, educates, and enables the internal sales teams accordingly.
- Leads with data, develop consistent, standardized, reliable reports and dashboards representing pipeline and revenue performance.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and on-boards team members as needed. Provides oversight and direction to the team, ensures alignment with organizational policies and procedures.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops staff, provides career development planning and career growth opportunities. Empowers employees to take responsibility, delegates and expects accountability and pro-active feedback.
- Fosters a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for open disagreement over ideas, appreciates diversity, supports effective team dynamics while pro-actively addresses conflict through expeditious conflict resolution to enables each employee to succeed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Sales or Business focus, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years proven experience within a B2B or channel sales role, preferably within a CAD/CAM environment.
- Significant experience closing traditional CapEx and “X as a Service” deals between $20k -$1MM involving software, hardware, or professional services. Technical sales experience (medical devices, precision manufacturing or software) strongly preferred.
- Proven experience working positively within a team environment with technical engineering or partnership team members to deliver sales proposals and/or incentives which meet end customer needs while supporting reseller or channel partners.
- Small company or startup environment experience and comfort working within a fast-paced, chaotic environment.
- Fluency in English is required, with fluency in German, French or a Slavic language a plus.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences succinctly, in an easy to understand manner.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to manage several projects at once while projecting a positive outward demeanor.
- Proven time management skills and a track record of working in a team environment successfully supporting others.
- Excellent organizational skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe).
- Position will require 50-60% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.
- Occasional travel back to the Tolland, CT Headquarters as required
CNC Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgendered status, partnership status, caregiver status, age, ancestry, physical, intellectual, learning or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related condition, genetic information, medical condition including medical characteristics, marital or civil union status, familial status, veteran or military status , use of tobacco or other lawful products off premises and during non-working hours, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
Cnc Software Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Cnc Software Inc