IT Project Manager - Construction Services
Clyde Companies Inc.
Expired: March 21, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead cross-functional teams and manage the technology buildout from conception to completion. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of project management methodologies, a proven track record of delivering on time and within budget, and excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Reports To
This is a full-time position that reports to the Enterprise Program Director for Construction Services. Position most likely located in Utah, or substantial time spent in Utah.
- Develop project plans, schedules, budgets, and tracking systems to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Work with construction business processes owners/power users to document and publish existing business processes and/or procedures to manage scope of the system build-out by 3rd party developers, with continuous improvement in mind
- Manage project scope and change control processes to ensure projects stay on track
- Facilitate regular project meetings and provide updates on project progress, risks, and issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- PMP certification or equivalent project management experience
- Sufficient years of experience managing complex technical projects
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions under pressure
Clyde Companies Inc.Orem, UT
TechnologyView All Clyde Companies Inc. Jobs
Get fresh IT Project Manager - Construction Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.