Senior Revenue and Sales Manager
- Expired: April 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Manager of Revenue and Sales
What is Clutch
Clutch is the leading ratings and reviews platform for B2B service providers, featuring companies in over 100 countries and 500 industries. Each month, over a million buyers and sellers of services use the Clutch platform, and as a company we have been growing 50% a year since inception. Clutch has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States and has been listed in Deloitte's North America Technology Fast 500.
Who We Are
Our global team of builders make our mission and growth possible. We come from many countries and believe that celebrating what makes us different creates a resilient and positive culture. Leading with empathy and an open mind are key to uncovering brilliant solutions.We promote diversity, equity and inclusion by weaving it in all of our processes, from our hiring practices and benefits plans to our employee-led and executive-sponsored DE&I committee.
Who We're Looking For:
One of our 5 Company Values is "We are builders". We need a Builder to come in as a Senior Manager of Revenue and support the development of our advertising sales programs in this exciting stage of our company's growth. This role will involve working closely with our product team and be responsible for developing the operational team including engaging and leading a growing function. Ideally, this person brings experience with advertising sales and marketplace businesses.
As a Senior Manager of Revenue & Sales, you'll be responsible for streamlining and improving processes that directly impact customers' (both buyers and service providers) experience with Clutch. In this role, you'll focus on the operations that drive our revenue via our advertising programs: Sponsorship, Featured Listings, and Pay-Per-Click.
You'll be responsible for coordinating in-house managers, direct reports, process-owners, and product managers as well as supporting partnerships with two staff augmentation companies. You'll develop a deep understanding of how Clutch processes customer feedback and transforms it into product improvements. As part of this effort, you'll work with the Director of Revenue on staffing plans that build our team's bench strength while improving current KPIs.
As your role develops, you'll be expected to partner with leadership in identifying other revenue driving programs. You'll drive new product, program, and process improvements that deliver stellar customer experiences.
- Partner with other business and product team leaders to support process improvement efforts with current revenue driving programs
- Manage a growing team (initially ~4 FTEs but expected to grow by EOY 2022)
- Partner to improve our customer success programs and develop KPIs for our team
- Support necessary product improvements, and support in collecting service provider feedback to effectively price and package our offerings
- Define and implement standards for ensuring optimal customer success across all interactions with customers
- Develop coaching plans to improve performance and build bench strength within your team
- Support staffing plans to maintain consistent and reliable revenue ensure we are "measuring what matters"
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience platforms
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a customer success, revenue operations or product/SaaS success environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a people manager
- Experience identifying and addressing customer needs through product & process improvements
- Documented process improvement experience that led to measurable improvement in business outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance
- Strong organizational, communication, written, and problem-solving skills
- Track record of working cross-functionally to develop ideas from the ground up and commitment to providing honest, constructive feedback to peers
Nice to Haves
- IT Procurement: Brings insider understanding to the challenges SMBs face in regards to IT/Marketing services procurement.
- Sales Strategy: Driven to enact creative approaches to place the right product in front of our customers at the right time.
- Outsourced Team Management: Experience staffing and building a global team (a mix of domestic and international) via internal recruiting and outsourcing partners
What Clutch Offers:
- 401(k) up to 5% Match, 100% Immediate Vesting
- Cigna Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- ComPsych Employee Assistance Program, Ginger Mental Health Benefits and Talk Space On-Demand Mental Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 15 vacation days, 11 holidays, 3 flexible holidays, 2 community service days, 2 mental health days
- While working in the office, a well stocked pantry, fridge and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Structured Learning and Development Opportunities
- Business Casual Work Environment
Clutch Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, traits historically associated with race (including hair texture, hair type and protective hairstyles), religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation or activity, credit information, status as a victim or family member of a victim of domestic violence, a sexual offense, or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Clutch participates in E-Verify.
Clutch Co. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Applicants with disabilities are invited to advise Clutch Co. of any reasonable accommodations needed in the application process by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BusinessView all jobs at Clutch